Cafe / Deli "Cash Cow" Southland
$440,000 - Lower South Island
This very established Café / Deli with a strong loyal customer base and reputation is on the market for the first time since it was established some 15 years ago. The café comes with a full kitchen and can seat up to 90 people, with an average weekly turnover of nearly $18k including GST.
- Strong growth and profitability (sales up 30% in last three years)
- Strong local reputation
- Excellent location and fit out
- Quality food all prepared on site
- Trip Advisor Top 10 Cafes in the area
- Fantastic cash flow
- Opportunity to expand operating hours to include evening dining
The ideal buyer could be:
- A buyer who has prior hospitality experience and wanting either to relocate or expand
- A working Chef wanting to own their own growing business
Not the owner of this business works front of house, NOT in the kitchen, so a friendly personality is an asset.
The owner has had over 20 years in the hospitality business and is now looking for a new challenge. The time is right to provide a new owner with the opportunity to grow this very well established and profitable business.
The vendor would provide necessary support to ensure a smooth transition.
Net Surplus $170,000 EBITDA