Entertainment Services; Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch; Multiple Markets; Short term hire
$250,000 - Christchurch
In six years this business has rapidly grown to be a leading national player within its market. Whilst the business is currently owned by a Canterbury resident, the systems in place and existing geographical markets ensure that the owner could live in any one of the three main centres that the business provides services in. The business has a reputation for providing excellent products and service to both commercial and consumer clients.
- Established and profitable
- Comprehensive systems & processes
- Market leader; business could be licensed or franchised
- Product hire model; buy it once and be paid multiple times over
- Strong list of key and repeat clients
- Skilled team of part time & casual employees/contractors
- Product/services can be linked to a wide variety of events
- Significant opportunity for Auckland based buyer
- Vendor can continue to provide technical advice and remain a supplier to the business
- Price includes $125,000 of stock & plant
- Vendor only works 10-20 hours per week
The business leases product on a short term basis for use by attendees at events. The products/services provided are supported by an establishes network of part time/casual employees/contractors, and there is opportunity to increase the utilisation rate of the current plant & equipment. Further expansion opportunities by expanding into regional locations.
A buyer who is:
- technically savvy in the AV/digital imagery world
- a photographer or someone who enjoys photography
- a marketing/digital native/social media savvy
Any or all of the above attributes would ensure the purchaser is ideally placed to capitalise on the groundwork already established by the vendor. Some business development skills & initiative would also be useful.
Net Surplus $124,416 EBPITD