$550,000 plus SAV - Christchurch
With a 12 year history of selling heating solutions to a wide variety of customers, this business is on the market due to the Vendor retiring.
Summary of Strengths
- Consistent and profitable
- Revenue over $4m
- Mix of B2B and B2C
- Extensive showroom in great location
- Reliable and valued suppliers
- Long standing relationships with high volume builders
- Sales and installation revenue
- Small number of employees
- Very limited risk with good quality stock holding
- Fixed assets with a value of $210k included in asking price
- Opportunities for growth
2022 has outperformed 2021 despite the current owner reducing his hours in the business. A new and enthusiastic, full time owner could continue the growth path by not only nurturing existing relationships but forging new ones. A refreshed marketing campaign including the implementation of an e-commerce platform could also grow B2B sales.
The business has increased its stockholding considerably over the last year, to mitigate the risk of current supply chain issues. This means the business is primed to maintain its high level of forward work and continue delivering to customers, while competitors may struggle. Current stock is approximately $1.3m (cost value). A stock take as at 31 March is currently underway.
Net Surplus $355,000 2022 Expected Result EBPITD