Industrial Service Provider
Niche Offering; Long Standing History; Potential to be Managed; High Barriers to Entry
$495,000 - Christchurch
Established in the 1940's and kept in the same family ever since, this business provides a niche industrial service, in a manufacturing/factory type environment, to an incredibly wide range of clients throughout New Zealand.
- Consistent Earner
- Largest in the South Island
- Niche offering
- Very long standing staff (Over 100 years combined experience)
- 2022FY Revenue over $1m
- 2023YTD trading well ahead of same period last year
- Opportunities to grow and to be a managed business
- High barriers to entry, and competitive advantage
- The brand is established, profitable and credible
The Vendor is prepared to stay on post settlement, to assist training the purchaser or a new Manager. This opportunity would either suit an existing industrial-type organisation, or an individual/couple that see the value and potential in this niche service offering.
Net Surplus $256,041 2021 EBPITD 2022