Long Established Niche Manufacturing Business
Marine and Leisure Sectors
$802,623 - Auckland
This business was formed over 40 years ago. It sells into two distinct markets within the outdoor/leisure and marine sectors. The customer base is varied and includes both corporates and private consumers. The two different product types give exposure to different markets, whilst still utilising the same equipment and processes.
The business model is fundamentally simple. It would suit someone with a practical mindset who can engage with customers and identify the best product for their circumstances.
- Quality product with reputation for reliability
- Wide range of product designs
- In business since the 1970s
- Mix of corporate and domestic clients
- Product needs replacing periodically, thereby creating repeat business
- Client deposits reduce credit risk and create positive cashflow
- Monday to Friday operation
- Does not require expensive plant or large amounts of stock
- Room to expand further in one or both of its market sectors
The business will suit someone with good practical and general managements skills, and a desire to grow the business.
Net Surplus $343,503 projected year ended 31 March 2019 EBPITD
EBPITD - Earnings Before Proprietor, Interest, Tax and Depreciation