Christchurch/North Canterbury; Contracted Income; Environmental Improvement
$595,000 - Christchurch
Compelling reasons to consider this business include
- Preferred supplier arrangement; contract to be assigned to new owner
- Guaranteed/contracted funds from local & Government clients in the near to mid-term
- Regular cash flow, no bad debts
- Strong regulatory, political and natural demand for these services
- Excellent systems and processes
- Hours all charged up at agreed hourly rates
- Get 'back to nature' in stunning New Zealand back-country
There are compelling environmental reasons why demand for these particular services is likely to continue strongly into the medium and long term. An overriding strategy (and budget) has been agreed to by central and local Government, and the inherent benefits of this strategy are clear to all.
The buyer could be a working owner to replace the vendor or a manager who can focus on the administration, general management and acquisition and retention of staff. If the latter, then an Operations Manager is already incumbent within the business. The vendor is happy to provide a comprehensive transfer period, and ideally the buyer is likely to reside in the Christchurch or North Canterbury region.
Net Surplus $416,228 EBPITD